Each month COCA’s Yvonne Stroman hosts a show on BCTV, interviewing experts on topics related to addiction, treatment and recovery. You can watch Yvonne live on the first Wednesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. Scroll down for links to past episodes.
“Summer Prevention Programs”
Monday, June 4, 2019
Berks County Television (BCTV)
7:00 – 7:30 p.m.
Join us for next month’s BCTV show with your host Yvonne Stroman to learn about summer prevention programs for Berks County youth. CLICK HERE to watch the show live online at 7 p.m. on 6/4/19.
May 2019: Yvonne Stroman speaks with Drug & Alcohol Counselor Richard Washington about the services provided by the Berks County Treatment Court.
April 2019: Yvonne Stroman speaks with Robert Diaz, founder of Walk it Out Recovery Services, which offers support to individuals in recovery and their families, with services available bi-lingually or in Spanish.
March 2019: Yvonne Stroman speaks with COCA Prevention Specialist Teresa Detweiler about JUUling, vaping and cigarette smoking and Berks County’s Kick Butts Day.
Previous BCTV Drug & Alcohol Update Shows
- February 2019: Problem Gambling – Where to get help and the importance of prevention.
- January 2019: Addiction as a Family Disease and the proven success of the CRAFT program.
- December 2018: Surviving an Overdose
- November 2018: SOS Berks – The Berks Opioid Coalition
- October 2018: Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder and Neo-natal Abstinence Syndrome
- September 2018: Celebrating Recovery
- August 2018: National Recovery Month
- July 2018: Youth and Addiction including information on drug and alcohol treatment for youth.
- June 2018: Certified Recovery Specialist
- May 2018: Underage Youth with Alcohol-Related Charges
- April 2018: “Clear & Present Danger”: COCA’s educational program to address the opioid crisis in schools.
You can watch more informative episodes on our playlist of COCA’s monthly BCTV Drug & Alcohol Update Shows through 2016 .
Click below to view more past shows: