Each month COCA’s Yvonne Stroman hosts a show on BCTV, interviewing experts on topics related to addiction, treatment and recovery. You can watch Yvonne live on the first Wednesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. Scroll down for links to past episodes.
“SOS Berks Stigma Reduction Campaign”
Wednesday, July 10, 2019
Berks County Television (BCTV)
7:00 – 7:30 p.m.
Join us for next month’s BCTV show with your host Yvonne Stroman to learn about Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders. CLICK HERE to watch the show live online at 7 p.m. on 8/14/19.
July 2019: Yvonne Stroman interviews COCA Media & Community Relations Coordinator Jennifer Kirlin about the stigma associated with addiction and a new campaign to fight stigma in Berks County.
June 2019: Yvonne Stroman interviews COCA Prevention Specialists Paige Carroll and Alicia Kline about fun summer prevention lessons offered to Berks County camps, schools, parks and other summer programs at no cost.
May 2019: Yvonne Stroman speaks with Drug & Alcohol Counselor Richard Washington about the services provided by the Berks County Treatment Court.
Previous BCTV Drug & Alcohol Update Shows
- April 2019: Walk it Out Recovery Services – Bilingual support for individuals in recovery and their families.
- March 2019: Up in Smoke – Get the facts about JUUling, vaping and cigarette smoking.
- February 2019: Problem Gambling – Where to get help and the importance of prevention.
- January 2019: Addiction as a Family Disease and the proven success of the CRAFT program.
- December 2018: Surviving an Overdose
- November 2018: SOS Berks – The Berks Opioid Coalition
- October 2018: Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder and Neo-natal Abstinence Syndrome
- September 2018: Celebrating Recovery
- August 2018: National Recovery Month
- July 2018: Youth and Addiction including information on drug and alcohol treatment for youth.
- June 2018: Certified Recovery Specialist
- May 2018: Underage Youth with Alcohol-Related Charges
- April 2018: “Clear & Present Danger”: COCA’s educational program to address the opioid crisis in schools.
You can watch more informative episodes on our playlist of COCA’s monthly BCTV Drug & Alcohol Update Shows through 2016 .
Click below to view more past shows: