The Council on Chemical Abuse (COCA) is planning a website redesign in 2019. Our current website is not meeting our needs and we are seeking proposals from website design agencies who can help us achieve our goals with a new website. The awarded agency will be responsible for creating an attractive, mobile-friendly, site on a WordPress platform that utilizes best management practices and provides intuitive navigation and clear messaging about who we are and what we do.
Anticipated Selection Schedule
- March 18, 2019 – RFP Application opens at noon
- April 2, 2019 – Questions about RFP submitted by NOON to Laura Catalano via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- April 10, 2019 – Answers provided via email to all those who requested the RFP.
- May 1, 2019 – RFP Application closes at 4:00 p.m.
- May 13-20, 2019 – Interviews with agencies in final selection for RFP award
- June 11 – Announcement of awarded agency
Due to the overwhelming response, we are no longer accepting online requests to receive the RFP for this project. Completed proposals are due by May 1, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.